RFP - supply of feeding devices and/or special foods delivered enterally or orally
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of feeding devices and/or special foods products to New Zealand DHB hospitals and DHB funded associated services
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP, the range of products included and types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
- Schedule 4 proposal response form - feeding devices [DOCX, 35 KB]
- Schedule 5 proposal response form - Special Foods [DOCX, 33 KB]
- Attachment 1 - Equipment template - devices [XLSX, 56 KB]
- Attachment 2 - Financial analysis spreadsheet - devices [XLSX, 401 KB]
- Attachment 3 - Product list and financial analysis spreadsheet - special foods [XLSX, 237 KB]
- Attachment 4 - PHARMAC standard terms and conditions for medical devices [PDF, 572 KB]
- Attachment 5 - Acceptance of PHARMAC terms and conditions [DOCX, 22 KB]
- Attachment 6 - Document and information checklists [DOCX, 21 KB]
- Attachment 7 - Section H - Special Foods listings [PDF, 209 KB]
Please note that the procurement process set out in this document is also stage one of a potential two-stage procurement process for the supply of Special Foods in the community. In this respect, in the event that a supplier’s Special Food product is listed in Part II of Section H of the Pharmaceutical Schedule, through a PHARMAC national listing agreement (as a result of stage one or otherwise), at the time that stage two is commenced, a supplier shall be eligible to submit a proposal in response to any procurement process issued by PHARMAC as part of stage two.
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 4pm NZST Friday 14 December 2018 - RFx ID 20317297.
We encourage suppliers to register with GETS and subscribe to this RFP. If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)).
We look forward to receiving your proposal.