RFP - supply of products used in the infusion of fluids into the body
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of products used in the infusion of fluids into the body in New Zealand DHB hospitals.
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 specifies the medical devices for which PHARMAC is requesting proposals and sets out the background to the RFP and the types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
- Schedule 4 proposal response form [DOCX, 58 KB]:
- Attachment 1 - Consumable infusion devices list [XLSX, 53 KB]
- Attachment 2 - Equipment devices list [XLSX, 45 KB]
- Attachment 3 - Financial analysis for consumable devices list [XLSX, 91 KB]
- Attachment 4 - Financial analysis for equipment devices list [XLSX, 318 KB]
- Attachment 5 - PHARMAC standard terms and conditions for medical devices [PDF, 572 KB]
- Attachment 6 - Acceptance of PHARMAC terms and conditions [DOCX, 20 KB]
- Attachment 7 - Document checklist [DOCX, 21 KB]
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 4:00 pm on Friday, 17 August 2018 - RFx ID 19834916.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)).
We look forward to receiving your proposal.